by Adult Services Library Associate Nichole
While the holidays feel different this year, I’m incredibly grateful that the library has helped me keep up the cheer with books, movies and music!
When I’m not listening to Taylor Swift’s latest album Evermore (currently available on Hoopla!) these are the albums I have playing on repeat:
- A Christmas Album by The Drifters | digital
- Christmas with the Rat Pack | CD / digital
- The Christmas Album by Leslie Odom Jr. | CD / digital
My holiday book picks are sure to make you miss the ones you love, but they’ll also make you appreciate any “me time” you get this season!
- Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak | print / digital
- The Adults by Caroline Hulse | print / digital
- The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss | print / digital
I don’t know about everyone else, but I always watch the same Christmas movies every year; Home Alone, The Santa Clause, Krampus (we all have our favorites!). But this year, with so much time spent at home, I’m finding new holiday favorites to throw into my yearly rotation. Even better, the following titles are available on Hoopla so you don’t even have to leave your couch to find some Christmas cheer!
- All is Bright | DVD / digital
- Feast of the Seven Fishes | DVD / digital
- Happy Christmas | DVD / digital
From all of us as BPL, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!