by Adult Services Library Associate Nichole
If you’re anything like me, Covid-19 has you in a serious reading and viewing slump. If it’s not light and enjoyable, I just can’t get into it. My go-to reading and viewing genre has been romantic comedies, with the occasional horror thrown in. Balance, right?
Sometimes I’m lucky enough to find a horror comedy and all is well in the world. Libby/Overdrive and Hoopla Digital have been lifesaving during this time, and I want to share with you the books and movies that have made life a little sweeter for me over the past few months.
Happy reading AND viewing!
*all titles are available digitally through Libby/Overdrive and Hoopla or physically through the BPL catalog*
- Don’t You Forget About Me by Mhairi McFarlane | digital / print
- The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa | digital / print
- How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway | digital / print
- Waiting For Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey | digital / print
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters | digital / print