by Youth Service Associate Michelle
Welcome back to school, Bexley! It’s that time of year again. Students and teachers are back in the classroom, homeschooling, or attending school online. Whatever form school takes for your family this year, BPL is invested in making sure you have access to resources that will help you along the way.
BPL’s Education Station is an online collection of links to resources for students, educators, and families. Find information on BPL services such as library cards and digital downloads, curated collections of educational websites, access to online research databases, and additional services for teachers.
RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
- Our partnership with BrainFuse allows students to access individualized support through our online homework help service. Online help is available from 2 pm to 11 pm daily.
- The Youth Services team curated a collection of educational websites, categorized by age and subject area.
- With your library card, access online research databases such as CultureGrams and WorldBook.
RESOURCES FOR EDUCATORS
- To make it easier for you to get library resources into the classroom and into the hands of your students, Educator Cards are available to eligible teachers, homeschoolers, and daycare providers in Franklin County.
- We would love to help you prepare your lessons by putting together a Teacher Collection to complement the curriculum and enhance your lesson plans. Teacher Collection requests can be submitted through the online request form.
- The Youth Services team curated a collection of websites to support classroom learning and management, categorized by subject.
RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES
- Need help finding those just-right books for your children, or just don’t have time to browse? Let the BPL Youth Services Team pick a bundle of materials for your family. Request a Personalized Pick using the online request form.
- Look for some new and exciting programming this fall, as well as some old favorites. Keep an eye on our calendar of events to stay informed about what’s going on at your library.
- The Youth Services team curated a collection of educational websites, categorized by subject area of interest.
As always, please feel free to call us in the Youth Services Department at (614) 231-2878 with any questions. We wish a fun and successful school year to all!