by Public Service Associate Hannah
This housing market is CRAZY! According to the online real estate marketplace company Zillow, homes for sale in Columbus are moving more quickly than any other major city. So if you too are wading into the world of buying or selling and want to have a stronger standing, remember there are helpful materials available on the library’s physical and digital shelves!
- Nolo’s Essential Guide to Buying Your First Home by Ilona Bray J.D.| print
- Mortgages 101: Quick Answers to Over 250 Critical Questions About Your Home Loan by David Reed | print
- Keep Calm . . . It’s Just Real Estate: Your No-Stress Guide to Buying a Home by Egypt Sherrod | print
- The Art of Happy Moving: How to Declutter, Pack, and Start Over While Maintaining Your Sanity and Finding Happiness by Ali Wenzke| print / digital
- Cozy Minimalist Home: More Style, Less Stuff by Myquillyn Smith | print / digital
- Jungalow: Decorate Wild by Justina Blakeney | print
- Look for licensed agents and professionals with The Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing
- Have a small project on your hands? Visit bexleylibrary.org/research and click Home Improvement Reference Center under the Business & Consumer heading to find home repair instructions and how-to articles on common household maintenance.
- Home Is Where You Make It: DIY Ideas & Styling Secrets to Create a Home You Love, Whether You Rent or Own by Geneva Vanderzeil | print
- Rental Style: The Ultimate Guide to Decorating Your Apartment or Small Home by Chelsey Brown | print
- Visit bexleylibrary.org/research and click Legal Documents under the Business & Consumer heading to access Nuwav Legal Documents. This online tool offers a wide variety of fillable forms for common situations including amending rental agreements, requesting to extend a lease and roommate agreements.